I am the Library Systems Manager for MCW Libraries. I have been with MCW since January of 1998. I earned a Masters of Library and Information Science from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
I support many areas of technology for the Library and the Office of Research.
Areas of Focus
• PC and Mac platforms
• Windows Server
• Web servers
• Mobile devices and access
• Computer security
• Various software packages
Areas of Professional Interest
• How people use and interact with technology
• Emerging and new technology
• User experience
• Educating people how to leverage technology
• Information Services
• Clinical and Translational Science Institute
I have not published any guides yet - please check back soon!