Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Zotero Proxy Redirect
If you had used Zotero to redirect links through the proxy server, you may see a banner message like this at the top of your screen:
To disable this, click on "Proxy settings" and skip to step 4, or:
- Click the "Extensions" icon in the Chrome browser.
- Click the three dots to the left of Zotero Connector.
- Select Options.
- Un-check the box next to "Enable proxy redirection."
You may need to clear the cache in Chrome before this change takes effect.
EndNote Find Full Text
If you have EndNote's Find Full Text preferences set up to authenticate with the proxy server, you will need to update the information so that it points to OpenAthens. To update this information, go to the Preference area in EndNote and add the URLs listed below:
Select the commands: Edit -> Preferences -> Find Full Text
- Open URL Path: http://mcw.on.worldcat.org/atoztitles/link
- Authenticate with URL: https://my.openathens.net/auth?entityID=https%3A%2F%2Fidp.mcw.edu%2Fopenathens
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226